Today woke up at 8am like that. Supposed to wake up at 7am so that I can do my stuff slowly, but, I only heard my alarm ringing at near 8am, must be really tired that I dint hear a thing from 7am, lolx, sleeplike pig ar, lol. Slack here slack there, pack stuff, clothes, notes and shoes. Wondered if I should go market to buy breakfast ma, wanted to eat a "full course breakfast" for once, but ar, too lazy le la, anyway, by the time I got ready was already 9am, rush up rush down also sian diaox, so never go buy lo. Finally went out, wanted to take the LRT de as it was near 9.45am le, but decided to save money so rushed down to CCK MRT there to meet YoYo. Eh, I was early for once, hahas, but still not as early as her la, lolx, no more ice-cream, hahas. We took MRT down to J.E, asked her if she eaten anot, havent and since I only ate like a piece of biscuit only =.=", we decided to go eat first.
Reached J.E, walked over to Coffeeshop to eat. Hmm, I kind of miss those days, the 'O' level period when Ivian and I will meet in early morning to go J.E to study, troubling about the 3 meals for the days, hahas, stress but with a friend around it isnt much anymore, yupx, those it isnt much productive la but at least I took time to 'study', not much went in though, lol. That YoYo HUH, so ma fan one lo =X, want to eat dont know what mee fen, I took her to the Coffeeshop that I usually go to, then, she asked it isnt that Coffeeshop so we search for others. Haiyo, then she said not those too, =.=", so I kind of irritated and told her that we should go back to the previous Coffeeshop to eat lo, diaox, eat what also the same ma, so selective for what =.=" Hahas, she was complaining dont know what to eat la, diaox, I eat outside everyday lo, you eat outside only every alternate day, I havent complain you complain already, lol. Sat down, took a long time to decide what to eat, finally we went to order, I ate noodle XD Orded 'teh bing' too, ya, and we ate our food. Eh, YoYo ate damn slow, hahas,I still remember that time after Community Service with DB people, we ate lunch with the seniors and seniors commented she ate very slow also, hahas, learn to eat faster la, lolx, still take your time talk talk talk =X Hmm, after that, we went to Watson to buy some things and went to library.
Piang piang piang!!! Walked around library for so many rounds and we cant even find a seat la, not a single place for us to sit for, no power supply for our lappy, sian diaox. In the end we decided to sit beside the escalator, haiyo, those circuits there for show ar, no supply de, argh, famn frustrating. Attempted to do my FAT quiz, distracted as usual, lol. Then Jessica came, yupx, passed her her certificate and bear bear for ACE de then she went off to eat her bunch, yupx. Continued to study. Hmm, YoYo was kind enough to tell the indian uncle that the circuit got no power supply as I saw him kept checking his adaptor like its its fault, yupx, I dont dare go ar so she went lo, yupx. Do work do work, then decided to go over to the other side to use the circuit, thought there should have power supply lo, but, hais, moved there, sat down, and plugged in, NO SUPPLY! Faints~ Jessica came back, lol, cant find me becaused I changed place, haha, so I called her, lol, Mei Yern with her too, yupx she took her bag and went up to the Teens section to study. We shifted place AGAIN to the inner area, ya, hais, plug in, NO SUPPLY! WTH LA! lolx. Went toilet, came back then packed and actually wanted to shift to the other side as I saw a area with plug when I was on the way back from toilet. WAH PIANG! Go there saw people taken the area liaox, wanted to faint, lol. After that, we walked around the library and hoping to find place to sit, no luck, so decided to go back school instead. Hmm, went up to find Jessica before leaving. Hahas, YoYo asked me dont search 1st, she want to find =.=", and she found, lol. Aiyo, Jessica study till so shuang ar, lying down on the floor, reading, lol. Hmm, saw ACE participant Jue Ying there too, yupx, all from YV/ACE, others their classmates. Chatted then went off, YoYo found a book and wanted to borrow. Went down to the borrowing machine, eh, cant borrow with IC No, I tried too, cant, so put back lo, and left the library.
Walked to interchange, cutting through Entertainment Centre. We saw a shop selling customise shirts and other stuff so we went in to take a look. Wah, nice man, hahas, so many nice designs, I like the test tubes sia, so nice, maybe next time go make one myself, hehe. Left teh shop after looking though all the stuffs, bought ice-cream from Macdonald and strolled over to Interchange. Weather damn hot, I want to die lo, lol. Look through the bus route, yupx, only 52 can go back school, ate finished ice-cream and went to queue. The bus came after a short while, boarded it. We chatted on the bus, yupx, wanted to sleep one, haha, later she say me boring again, lol, very ke lian sia me >.<
Bus came, boarded and we stood at the door there de space. Piang, that uncle drive super fast can?!!! Lolx, Vivien was falling so she "touched" YoYo for support, hahas, that sensitive YoYo, lolx, funny reaction, haha. Then they changed place as YoYo was leanning on to something, she dont want people to anyhow 'touch' her ar, so sensitive, lolx. Diaox, then my turn, I almost fall on Vivien, almost kissed her la, hahas =.=" Yupx, continued chatting until I reached my stop, bide goodbye and alighted.
Reached home. =.=" 12+am liao.
Alright. Going to sleep soon. Finally a 'free' Saturday, dont have to wake up early for anything, phew.
Kkx. Nights all.
Nite Nites.
Sweet dreams.
