Today English paper was ok? Don't know how to put it but the first paper was disastrous. I did the report first and wrote the first paragraph for about three times before continuing the rest of the report. I was almost writing out of point until I read one of the ideas given, previously I thought it was for the students who already chose our school but it was they haven't choose their secondary school yet. Haiz, heng la, but at the end I think I wrote wrongly also la. Argh! Hopefully the examinors will accept my way of writing the report. PLEASE!!! T.T. My composition was really veri 'jia lat', i wrote for only 2+ pages bahx, very short. Must be too nervous, most of the points came to me only after the paper ended. Haiz~ Paper one ended at 9.45am, after that went toilet.
Stupid Lin Jia la! Leg ichi la! Go kick the cubicle door which I was in. =.=" Then I out of control scolded something from inside =X. OPPS! Hehe, who ask you kick my door but I know is that SAMATHA ask one lo. People go toilet also cannot go peacefully ar, must like that one huh? Lolx, just acting I was angry la =.=". Yupz, went hall at 10+am for the second paper. I was so nervious that I started to ask Huibin they all the meanings for the common words, everytime don't know ma because my English is very powderful la. =.="!
English paper two was about over-fishing and causes and effects of all that. It was sort of expected the topic was going to be about environment all that bahx, same goes for all the sciences too. Yupz, it was not a really difficult paper, still managable, the summary was much more easier than the prelims. I think I will be able to score better for my paper two bahx, but i will keep my fingers X~ Bless me bless me bless me~~~
I went Lot 1 with Aliah and Sam andparted with them to find my lunch. While on the train when we were reaching Lot 1, Sam don't why link my primary school to an alien school. =.=" I know they are laming la but I just don;t have so much energy to lame them back. Lolx! I bought kfc home too after walking around in basement but can't decide what to eat.
Just finished my food and I am sure I'm getting fatter and fatter and fatter...I realised now that I tend to eat quite a alot when I'm stress. =X I will pull myself to do lots of exercise after 'O' levels!=DDD Well, I guess I should go and revise for my Bio and Geo papers tomorrow le, hope that I can finish all the chapters by all means. Haiz...buaix~
P.S We all use Mrs Khoo's black pen for today's paper! =DDD
